If you have recruited in 2015, you won’t have failed to notice that there is a genuine shortage of talent and prospective candidates are very focused on what they need in order to change roles.
If you work in a management or HR capacity then I am sure you are already thinking about what needs to be done internally in order to retain your own top talent, whilst attracting the best to your business.
Signet’s next free Breakfast seminar will help you take those thoughts and turn them into actual strategies so you don’t lose in the war for talent.
On the 16th of September, we are excited to have Emma Browning, an experienced senior HR specialist, and Nick Snowdon, Partner & Employment Lawyer delivering a 2 hour taster session in our offices.
The seminar will look at the following content:
- The game is changing and why?
- Rules vs No rules
- What employees are asking for vs what they get
- The Legal and Cultural impact of these demands on us as Business Professionals
- How are we as HR professionals and Line Managers responding to these changes
- How are we managing this with the business?
- What are your businesses doing to remain competitive as an employer of choice?
It looks set to be one of our most interesting seminars yet, as always we are sure the audience will engage with our speakers and will leave with additional tools to support change in your own business and some great new ideas.
Places at these events are free and include networking and breakfast. However we are already filling up quickly. If you are an HR Professional or a Line Manager who is interested in securing a space and learning how to manage your talent pools, please email email@example.com to guarantee a place or call on 01628817124.